Our Greenberry Industrial unit provides non-union fabrication, construction and maintenance services. Since its founding in 1974, the company has built a national reputation for both safety and quality. Greenberry’s management team averages over 25 years of experience in industrial contracting and 14 years with the company; average tenure for all employees is nine-plus years. Its base of experience includes oil & gas, power generation, pulp & paper, chemical, aerospace, alternative fuels, food processing and high tech.
Greenberry Quality Certifications:
- API: Spec 4F Monogram, Spec Q1
- CWB Certified to CSA Standard W47.1
- AISC Certified for Major Bridge with Fracture Critical Endorsement
- ASME S & U stamps (power boilers & pressure vessels)
- National Board R stamp
- Extensive QA/QC procedures including ASME NQA-1
Fabrication Services. A full-service, heavy industrial fabricator of modules, structural steel, storage tanks, pressure vessels and pipe spools, Greenberry employs 150 full-time welders and fabricators certified in a wide variety of alloys and materials. The company’s three climate-controlled facilities provide a combined 240,000-plus sq. ft. of production space under hook.
Field Services. As a full-service industrial general contractor serving customers throughout the U.S., Greenberry offers an exceptionally trained, experienced and safety-conscious field services team that excels in all structural and mechanical disciplines. The field services teams are supported by industrial fabrication crews working in three state-of-the-art production facilities.
Fabrication services include:
- Module fabrication and assembly, including offshore and arctic
- Pressure vessel design and fabrication
- Tank fabrication
- Structural steel fabrication
- Pipe spooling
- Material handling systems
- Custom projects
- Fabrication of most alloys
- In-house detailing
- Surface preparation