What's New for Q2: An Asset Management Services page for recently acquired PurEnergy LLC and a more detailed entry for Olsson Industrial Electric that covers electrical contracting, engineering, instrumentation and controls.
Safety – A NAES Core Value
We’ve taken our steadfast commitment to safety to the next level with a comprehensive program – NAES Safe – that elevates both our standards and expectations regarding workplace injuries. As our founding principle, we consider zero injuries to be the only acceptable standard.
The NAES Safe program augments our comprehensive Safety Management System (SMS), which provides the tools to integrate safety into work planning and execution throughout the organization:
- A Safety Policy that sets forth vision and values;
- Safety Principles that guide our decisions, planning and work performance;
- Safety Standards that are spelled out in the NAES Health and Safety Manuals for plant operations, construction projects and corporate offices;
- Safety Plans and Procedures that include site-specific safety plans and safety improvement plans for all plants and projects.
NAES Safe by the Numbers
- 80% = Plants we operate that have never sustained a recordable injury on our watch.
- 15 = Plants we operate that have celebrated 10 or more years without a recordable injury.
- 27 = Plants we operate that have marked 10 or more years without a lost workday injury.
- 14 = Plants we operate that have earned OSHA’s coveted VPP Star certification for extraordinary safety performance.
- 0.90 = Our current recordable injury rate – 58% below the industry average of 2.1.