NAES Tech Services provide customized plant programs that ensure safe, reliable and cost-effective operations. We incorporate OEM recommendations and our own best practices into a single, comprehensive set of operating guidelines that promote superior performance. We update and digitize plant drawings, operating procedures and system descriptions, creating a modern electronic library to support plant operations. With an extensive fleet of over 150 power plants across North America, we use our first-hand industry knowledge to develop optimal strategies for our customers.
Programs & Procedures
Well-documented operating procedures improve plant safety, reliability, and availability and protect the value of your assets. NAES has provided procedures to over 230 facilities.
- Five-Point LOTO – NAES can resolve the inaccuracies and inconsistencies in your component identification with an integrated package of Lock-out/Tag-out (LOTO) services. Let us upgrade your LOTO and components to NAES Safe standards to reduce your hanging errors, delays, and safety risks.
- Training, Qualifications, and System Descriptions – we can outline the technical and nontechnical steps required for an employee to be qualified at a given position with the help of our System Descriptions.
- Operating Procedures (OPs) and Maintenance Instructions – creating customized work standards that document highly complex, non-routine maintenance tasks and incorporate OEM information and plant personnel knowledge to improve efficiencies in the plant.
- Program Licensing – any NAES “Standard Program” manual may be licensed for use by individual plants or fleets, and they are tailored to our clients’ individual needs.
Field Tech Services
Field Tech Services evaluates policies and procedures to asses I&C areas that can benefit from improvement, including reliability, safety, compliance, budget, staff training and more.
- Instrumentation & Controls Calibration – efficient, cost-effective way to improve your instrumentation and controls without locking you into an OEM service agreement
- ACI/DSI & Material Handling Systems – plant performance improvement and mitigation of commercial risk through emissions control and material handling
- Regulations – deep expertise in emissions controls, as well as engineering and consulting services to define and execute projects
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your CMMS environment is maintained and protected – and that your users have the support and training they need to maximize their productivity.
- Connect – subscribe to our social-networking feeds to get weekly tips and tricks, stay up-to-date on our webinars, and invite your users to an annual training session specifically tailored for your power generation facility.
- Train – NAES puts over 50 training handouts at your users’ fingertips that include step-by-step processes, tips and tricks, and clear explanations you won’t find anywhere else. We also offer individualized training via phone or WebEx.
- Protect – we install the necessary software patches, help manage database and file backups, monitor system performance and error logs, resolve any system or performance problems, and take care of other general maintenance.
- Support – with an email or phone call, users and administrators will enjoy expert technical and end-user support, from troubleshooting error messages to assistance with basic processes or advice on best practices.
- Administer – we’re there to help you configure screens, customize reports, set up e-mail notification, and anything else that will help your system work better for you.
NAES Drafting Services provide a simple, cost-efficient option for your smart drawing, drafting, and redlining needs. We also offer on-site PID walkdowns, subscription updates, and as-builts.
- Smart Drawings – NAES provides smart drawings, or PDFs of CAD drawings that have information embedded into the objects, such as CMMS information, maintenance data, manuals, or O&M information.
- PDF to CAD Conversion – we offer drafting services to convert non-CAD format drawings that are not editable into fully formatted, layered CAD drawings complete with necessary redlines incorporated into that file.
- PDF Redlining – NAES takes drawings that are in a digital format that have some redlines incorporated and returns them to the client as a PDF if the client wishes to maintain the original file type.
- Redlining in CAD – it is imperative to optimize your documents to get the most use out of them. At NAES, we focus on redlining in CAD to avoid confusion and mistakes. This reduces risk of operator error.