Our Greenberry Industrial unit provides a full range of services to downstream and petrochemical clients, including pipe spooling and installation; tank and pressure vessel fabrication, erection and repair; structural steel erection; turnarounds and annual maintenance.
NAES maintenance and construction personnel bring the background to work effectively within existing units. They routinely work with clients to increase plant efficiency and optimize energy usage. NAES in-plant staff are ready to deliver – on turnarounds, ongoing maintenance and operational support.
Areas of Specialization
- Specialty alloy welding
- Furnace & boiler retube
- FCCU modifications
- Electrical instrumentation
- Small & mid-cap project expertise
- Tank farms, loading & unloading facilities, land & marine
- Distillate columns
- Utilities & offsites expansions, revamps & retrofits
- Process skid fabrication & installation
- Refiner process units - grassroots
- Millwright services
- Tank erection & repair
- Structural steel erection & repair
- Scrubber piping & liners
- Heat exchanger services
Click here for a complete list of our Engineering Services professionals, their fields of expertise and contact info.
When investigating a code, standard or regulation, it's tempting to jump right into the fine details in hopes of finding a quick answer -- but this often yields either the wrong answer or a less-than-optimum solution.