Click here for a complete list of our Engineering Services professionals, their fields of expertise and contact info.
We bring a principled, responsive approach to planning and execution that has earned us repeat customers across the petrochem and downstream oil & gas markets. We put the best management and craft personnel on your project and communicate openly with you to avoid surprises. We respond quickly to your emergent needs from our offices and fabrication shops in Sulphur, Louisiana; Weldon, North Carolina; Vancouver, Washington; and Cut Bank, Montana.
Faced with a major capital project or turnaround, you need to have total confidence in your contractor. You operate in a highly competitive, heavily regulated market: you can't afford substandard workmanship, inefficient processes or safety lapses. You expect to monitor the work as it progresses and receive thorough documentation once it's completed.
As a full-service industrial general contractor serving customers throughout the U.S., our Greenberry Industrial unit brings its 'A' team to every project: exceptionally trained and safety-conscious fabrication and field services professionals who excel in all structural and mechanical disciplines.
- Modular fabrication and assembly, including offshore and arctic
- Pressure vessel design and fabrication
- Tank fabrication and repair
- Field-erected tank construction
- Structural steel fabrication and erection
- Pipe spooling
- Material handling systems
- Boiler and turbine maintenance
- Vessel repair and modification
- Process skid fabrication & installation
- Refiner process units – grassroots
- Scrubber piping and liners
When investigating a code, standard or regulation, it's tempting to jump right into the fine details in hopes of finding a quick answer -- but this often yields either the wrong answer or a less-than-optimum solution.
To take your technical skills to the next level, you need to remove yourself to an environment where the focus is on growth and mistakes are always welcome.