NAES is a leading provider of complete boiler and HRSG services with extensive experience providing outage and maintenance services. NAES has completed numerous stand-alone projects as well as provided comprehensive boiler and HRSG maintenance services under long term, plant wide maintenance contracts.
NAES is involved at the front end of a project and may either execute as a full EPC project or work with the client’s engineers and equipment suppliers. NAES focuses on engineering and constructability reviews, fabrication, modularization, lift plans, and site restrictions in order to achieve cost, schedule, quality, and safety requirements.
Boiler and HRSG services include:
- Structural steel erection
- Piping systems
- ASME code work (R & S)
- Mechanical equipment assembly & installation
- Rotating equipment installation & alignment
- Electrical installation
- Instrumentation system upgrades
- Plant and system rehabilitations
- Plant shutdown and dismantling services
- Engineered heavy lift capability
- Extensive list of approved weld procedures & qualifications .