Conventional Energy - Harquahala
New Harquahala Generating Company, LLC
Harquahala is a nominal 1,092 MW natural gas-fired, combined-cycle, zero discharge merchant electric generating facility.
NAES Scope of Work
- Oversee the operations and maintenance of all plant facilities and equipment.
- Direct the daily activities of O&M personnel.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate plant outages and repairs.
- Recommend and oversee the implementation of plant capital improvements.
- Ensure that the performance of the plant meets industry standards for safety, compliance, efficiency, and reliability.
- Provide operations programs, operating procedures, preventive maintenance program development, and the training and qualification of plant operating personnel.
- Prepare and submit all required reports relative to plant operations and maintenance.