Conventional Energy - Green Country
J-Power USA Development Co. Ltd.
Green Country is a 795 MW natural gas-fired, combined-cycle facility. It utilizes evaporative inlet cooling to enhance seasonal efficiency and SCR technology for improved emissions control.
NAES Scope of Work
- Oversee the operations and maintenance of all plant facilities and equipment.
- Direct the daily activities of O&M personnel.
- Ensure that the performance of the plant meets industry standards for safety, compliance, efficiency, and reliability.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate plant outages and repairs.
- Recommend and oversee the implementation of plant capital improvements.
- Ensure plant performance meets industry standards for safety, efficiency, and reliability.
- Maintain a continuous program of training and qualification for plant personnel.
- Prepare and submit reports relating to plant operations and maintenance.