Colstrip Power Plant Maintenance and Construction
Ongoing maintenance, modification and construction at the 2,218 MW Colstrip and 154 MW Corette facilities since 1988. NAES Power Contractors provides services during normal operating periods, scheduled outages and unscheduled outages.
NAES Power Contractors provides all aspects of power plant maintenance and construction, including scheduled non-outage and outage related projects, emergency repair and maintenance projects, and longer-term capital modifications or improvements of plant equipment, systems and facilities.
NAES Power Contractors has been responsible for scaffolding the inside of the boilers, major boiler tube repair and replacement projects, replacement of coal piping, feed water heater replacements, general electrical maintenance, scrubber repairs, and support of turbine-generator overhauls and inspections. NAES Power Contractors completed the installation of a Distributed Control System (DCS) for Unit 3 in 2004, Units 1 and 4 in 2006, and Unit 2 in 2008.
- Ongoing service and maintenance
- Installation of four upgraded DCS systems
- Boiler tube replacement; scaffolding the inside of boilers
- Replacement of coal piping
- Support of turbine-generator overhauls and inspections
- Low NOx burner installations
- Fan installations and repairs
- Air heater basket removal and replacement
- Code and non-code piping installation