Under the skilled direction of our project management staff, craft personnel execute complex, long-term construction projects safely, on time and within budget. Project examples include:
- Refurbishment of two ESPs under separate eight-week outages, including removal and replacement of all existing ESP internals and associated electrical components.
- Demolition of old ESP, fabrication/erection of new ESP and associated ductwork, including tie-in of ductwork to newly installed fans.
- Installation of an SCR, ductwork and all auxiliary equipment for a 420 MW boiler.
Annual Maintenance and Outage
As one of the nation’s largest providers of annual maintenance services for the power generation industry, we provide project supervision and craft personnel to conduct year-round routine plant maintenance activities, and staff to meet peak labor requirements during scheduled plant outages.
We perform individual outage projects for numerous clients as well as long-term annual maintenance, modification and construction services for the following:
- PPL Montana Colstrip (2218 MW) Corette (154 MW) Power Stations (since 1988)
- TransAlta (1,460 MW) Centralia Power Station (since 1997)
- Portland General Electric Boardman Power Plant (2004-2011)