While they don’t sound very menacing, tubing and clamping failures can cause injury, equipment damage, fires and forced outages. Maintenance literature for these minor but essential components seems scarce, and they don’t typically get inspected on a proactive basis. Performing unscheduled and unplanned maintenance further elevates the risk of errors and mishaps. Here are some preventive measures that will help mitigate the risk in your plant.
We can execute as a full EPC project or work with your engineers and equipment suppliers. We focus on engineering and constructibility reviews, fabrication, modularization, lift plans and site restrictions in order to fully meet cost, schedule, quality and safety requirements.
Our boiler and HRSG services include:
- Structural steel erection
- Piping systems
- ASME code work (R & S)
- Mechanical equipment assembly & installation
- Rotating equipment installation & alignment
- Electrical installation
- Instrumentation system upgrades
- Plant and system rehabilitations
- Plant shutdown and dismantling services
- Engineered heavy lift capability
- Extensive list of approved weld procedures & qualifications