While they don’t sound very menacing, tubing and clamping failures can cause injury, equipment damage, fires and forced outages. Maintenance literature for these minor but essential components seems scarce, and they don’t typically get inspected on a proactive basis. Performing unscheduled and unplanned maintenance further elevates the risk of errors and mishaps. Here are some preventive measures that will help mitigate the risk in your plant.
NAES AQCS services include:
- SCR Installation
- SCR Catalyst Replacement
- ESP Installation
- ESP Rebuild
- Baghouse Hopper Installation
Typical NAES AQCS projects include:
- Installation of an SCR, ductwork and all auxiliary equipment for a 420 MW boiler.
- Upgrades to low NOx burners and supplemental over-fired air systems.
- Demolition of old ESP, fabrication and erection of new ESP and associated ductwork including tie-in of Unit 1 and Unit 2 ductwork to newly installed fans.
- Replacement of 960 catalyst modules weighing 3,000 lbs each.