- Power Plant Operations: Our Plant Operations group meets safety, compliance, performance and cost requirements by developing site-specific operational programs, providing rigorous maintenance management, building a motivated and empowered site team and supporting all of these with a multidisciplinary infrastructure team.
- Fabrication & Field Services: Our Greenberry Industrial unit provides non-union fabrication and field services in all structural and mechanical disciplines. Our Olsson Industrial Electric group offers non-union electrical contracting as well as design and installation of instrumentation and controls.
- Engineering & Technical Services: Our E&TS group provides a broad portfolio of technical, environmental, engineering and NERC compliance services as well as ash and wastewater management solutions. Our E3 subsidiary provides technical and financial advisory services to owners, lenders and equity partners.
- Maintenance & Capital Construction: Our NAES Power Contractors unit offers maintenance and construction services in a union environment: outages and annual maintenance, major capital projects such as air quality control systems, plant modernizations, boiler overhauls, chimney and stack maintenance, and nuclear fuel storage systems.
- Asset Management: Our PurEnergy subsidiary works with power plant owners, lenders and other stakeholders to reap the greatest economic benefit for all constituents. They provide a layer of oversight that engages with the plant operator as well as the fuel supply chain and the power purchase agreement to optimize the plant’s reliability and efficiency.
We provide a comprehensive range of services to the power generation, oil & gas, petrochemical, pulp & paper and manufacturing industries. We draw on our deep experience in operations, maintenance, fabrication, construction, engineering and technical support to build, repair and operate plants that run safely, reliably and cost-effectively.
As a power generator, you face increasing technical and commercial risk, so you need an operator that brings both performance know-how and financial insight. We focus on the fundamentals – safety, compliance, reliability and cost – which has made us the leading independent operator in the industry, with a cumulative resume of over 250 plants across the U.S. and in 12 other countries.
Optimizing the performance of a power-generating facility requires a conscientious application of technical expertise combined with business acumen. We focus on the fundamentals – safety, reliability, compliance and cost – as we strive to operate your plant the way it was designed and intended to be operated. We hire motivated people, train and qualify them, implement effective processes, drive high performance and seek continuous improvement.
As a plant owner, you wonder how it’s possible to track and comply with the crossfire of changing regulations – air, water, NERC, CIP, safety, noise, among others – while operating at peak efficiency. Our broad portfolio of engineering and technical services – either bundled or provided individually – addresses the entire range of your compliance and performance concerns.
Faced with a major capital project or outage, you need to have total confidence in your contractor. You’ve already got a problem: you can’t afford to have it compounded by substandard workmanship, inefficient processes or safety lapses. We bring our ‘A’ team to every project: boilermakers, pipefitters, electricians and millwrights who deliver consistent quality and make safety their number-one priority.